Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned – Buddha
- Anger is an emotion characterized by antagonism toward someone or something.
- Anger could be either on physical, emotional or conceptual level.
- Anger is a very natural feeling, good if under control.
- It is advisable to express negative feelings in a proper way.
- Anger is bad due to the after effects related to it.
- It is difficult to take proper decision when in the state of anger.
- Anger can be provoked by others on purpose, for instance, in sports, some players use abusive language to distract others.
- Control anger, instead of letting it control you.
Anybody can become angry – that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way – that is not within everybody’s power and is not easy – Aristotle